La Ferme du Cayla Terms and conditions

Deposit and final payment

  • If you book more than 60 days prior to arrival: a 30% deposit is required upon booking payable by credit card. The balance will be automatically paid 90 days after the first deposit, and at the latest 60 days prior to arrival.
  • If you book less than 60 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total invoice amount is required upon booking payable by credit card.


The cancelation notice period of 14 days can not be applied for accommodation business.

Should you wish to cancel, the person who signed the booking form must inform La Ferme du Cayla in writing or calling immediately. Monies already paid to La Ferme du Cayla will be refunded under the conditions listed below:

  • if cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of your stay, the 30% deposit will be retained by La Ferme du Cayla.
  • if cancellation is made between 60 days and 30 days before the start of your stay, 50% of the total invoice amount will be retained by La Ferme du Cayla, the other 50% will be refunded.
  • if cancellation is made between less than 30 days before the start of your stay, 70% of the total invoice amount will be retained by La Ferme du Cayla, the other 30% will be refunded.


Full holiday insurance is strongly advised for your holiday. Please ensure the policy covers all of the activities that you intend to carry out. We also strongly advised you a cancellation insurance. If you need information, our team will be pleased to help you – contact our Customer Service.

Cancellation by La Ferme du Cayla

In the case that La Ferme du Cayla must cancel your holidays, we will inform you as soon as possible. In this extreme case, a full refund of all payments made to La Ferme du Cayla will be made. La Ferme du Cayla liability will be limited to the total of such payments.

Extra guests

The rates and packages are based on your selections chosen for adults and kids. For any extra guests not included in the booking, additional charges will be due.


All transport to and from the activities or excursions arranged by La Ferme du Cayla is the guest’s responsibility and we cannot accept responsibility for injury or damage whilst travelling or accept responsibility for any delay for activities due to break down. All attempts will be made to assist in rectifying any problems in this regard.


When you book a holiday withLa Ferme du Cayla you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your group. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be made at the time to us or to any third party concerned. We expect all guests to have consideration for other people. We reserve the right to terminate the holiday without notice if any person’s behaviour is considered to cause danger to others. La Ferme du Cayla cannot accept liability for any damage or injury to persons or property whilst on holiday with us.

Care of your accommodation

Guests shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and condition at the end of the holiday as they find them on their arrival. Any damage will be charged to guests at a reasonable rate and payment shall be made in full prior to departure.

IDs and Passports

La Ferme du Cayla will not be held responsible if you can not enter French territory for all passport issue, visa or identity card. We advise you to come with valid documents.

Safety and Health

Please notify La Ferme du Cayla of any health problems of any members of your group. La Ferme du Cayla does not accept responsibility for any death, injury, loss or damage that occurs whilst activities arranged by us are carried out or whilst at the La Ferme du Cayla. It is the responsibility of parents to supervise their young children and those children who cannot yet swim.


The activities requested by guests may become unavailable during your holiday for reasons beyond the control of La Ferme du Cayla. In such circumstancesLa Ferme du Cayla will use best endeavours to make alternative activity arrangements, so that you can enjoy your holidays.

Under 18’s

La Ferme du Cayla will not accept guests under the age of 18 years unless a guardian accepting full responsibility accompanies them to all activities arranged as part of the holiday. Parents leaving their children unattended do so at their own risk.

Terms and conditions

The terms and conditions on the La Ferme du Cayla website at the time of your holiday will be those that apply to your holiday and you agree to be bound by them.

Applicable law

French law shall govern the terms of this agreement and the jurisdiction of the French courts will apply to any dispute hereunder.